The Ultimate List of Blogging Statistics
Do you have a blog for your brand?
A blog on your business' website is an amazing tool to strengthen your SEO and bring more people to your website. Plus, blog content is also an excellent way to engage your customers (and potential ones) with educational information about your products, demonstrate your value by providing testimonials and case studies from your users, and to introduce readers to your mission and what you stand for.
With blog content, brands have an incredible opportunity to build a relationship with users while having complete control over the message. It's your blog, share the stories you want to in your brand voice!
Check out these incredible statistics on the impact of blogging:
- 23% of today’s posts on social media include a link to a blog post.
- 66% of marketers surveyed used blogs in their social media content.
- 43% of B2B marketers reported that blogs are their most important type of content.
- Listicles are by far the most popular types of blog posts.
- Marketers who prioritize blogging efforts are 13x more likely to see a positive return on investment.
- Using statistics in blog posts improves consumer trust.
- 55% of blog posts are under 1,000, while 20% are over 1,500+ words. You can keep your content short and sweet while still engaging readers.
- A whopping 71% of B2B buyers consume blog content during their buyer journey.
- 55% of marketers say blog content creation is their top inbound marketing priority.
- Brands that publish 16 or more posts a month can bring in 4.5x more leads than those who publish up to 4 posts monthly.
- Over 75% of people say they read blogs regularly.
- Close to 50% of marketers reported that fi they started over, they would increase their focus on blogging.
- Each month, approximately 409 million people view more than 20 billion blog pages.