Announcing: Northeast Summer Camp Guide
There’s nothing better than the nostalgia of summer camp. Warm days, crisp nights, and new friends that quickly become family. In a world where our kids are spending more time online, than outside - there’s no better time to throw it back to traditional pastimes, and get back in touch with nature.
So, how are parents finding the perfect summer camp now? Word of mouth, online searches, and spending far too much time vetting camps on their own, which is why we’re thrilled to announce the latest brand initiative from The StoryStudio: The Northeast Summer Camp Guide.
Learn more about our innovative and immersive content hub that connects parents with the right summer camp, and delivers camps the exposure they need to thrive and stay alive.
What is the Northeast Summer Camp Guide?
Whether a child is looking to enrich their creativity or explore their adventurous side - the Northeast region has rich roots in providing the quintessential summer camp experience. The Northeast Summer Camp Guide is the connection that brings those camps together, to highlight the area and attract potential campers. While serving as a trustworthy source for parents to gather all the info they need, to make the decision of the season.
The states represented in the Northeast Summer Camp Guide include:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
The Northeast Summer Camp Guide automatically highlights everything your camp features, in an easy to navigate format. Allowing your camp the exposure and reach it needs, with the functionality that parents desire.
Our all-in-one website guide includes:
- Interactive Map: Choose states and search individual camps based on specific regions. Camps also can purchase sponsored map placements that include details about your brand.
- Calendar of Events: Feature your camp’s most exciting events, or important deadline info on our handy calendar of events to help keep parents informed.
- Camper Testimonials: Let your camp shine with real-time reviews from the campers themselves. The Northeast Summer Camp Guide features quotes from actual camp attendees, giving an exclusive insider’s look at prior experiences.
- Featured Branded Content: We support your niche and target market, with regularly published relevant articles, and valuable information for their interests. You’ll have the ability to capture families seeking out content, like ‘How to Pick The Right Summer Camp’ or ‘What To Look For In a Summer Camp’ with a direct connection to information on your camp.
- Sponsored Editorials: Camps can easily work with the StoryStudio creative team, to produce your own custom sponsored content. You’ll have the opportunity to showcase what makes your camp stand out, or sharing your mission, values and best features.
Be Seen Where It Counts.
While branded sponsored content has been around for some time for big brands, it’s just as successful for smaller businesses like summer camps too. By partnering with a brand that has its own expansive audience, the tools to promote, and traffic to convert consumers - it’s a strategy that’s stuck around for good reason.
Gaining exposure outside of traditional advertising provide the unique opportunity for your camp to ‘be seen’ and with these key advantages–
- Appeal on a more personal level to your audience.
- Provide valuable content while educating viewers with interactive editorial content.
- Native ads are less intrusive than traditional ads, resulting in a more enjoyable user experience.
- Custom content allows you to speak directly to your target audience, reaching them when they’re excited to hear from you.
- Partnering with The StoryStudio allows brands to leverage Hearst's exclusive first-party data.
Let’s Get Social
You know where else mom’s and dad’s search out recommendations and personal experiences from brands they trust? Social media. We have a growing and engaged community of families that have sought out our group to follow, and interact with. More than just garnering clicks from organic searches, growth is built into the Northeast Camp Summer Guide with our social media platforms and performance. Give your camp an edge by cultivating relationships with a highly targeted niche, and valuable audience.
Interested in partnering with us?
Explore the Northeast Camp Summer Guide page to see the StoryStudio tools that can help grow your brand in action. Contact us to become a sponsored partner, and get featured before the season of searching for summer camps is upon us.